- But You Have To Let Them Catch It Sometimes
- Why That Statement of Nutritional Adequacy is So Important;
- Improving Emergency and Disaster Responses for Our Cats;
- When the Sniffles Turn Serious.
- For the Sake of the “Child”
- Yes, But Which Cat Should You Take Home?
- When Cats Lick Themselves Too Much
- My, Kitty, What Narrow Pupils You Have!
- More Cats Now Prone to Painful Tooth Complication
- Litterbox woes
- About That Fish Tank
- Morsels: Put the Scissors Down!;
15 Minutes; Toxic Masculinity?; Cat No Longer Underfoot? She Could Be in Pain.
- Signs of Liver Disease In Your Cat Act quickly to prevent death.
- Have You Gotten Too Familiar With Your Cat?
- New study suggests that people who have been around cats might be the least likely to interact with them the way they want.
- What Animal Does Your Cat Like to Hunt?The answer will help you choose better toys for her.
- Why Is Your Cat Always Sleeping (Except When You Want To?)
- Ash In Your Cat’s Diet?
- Dear Doctor: My cats cry while carrying their toys; What about milk that’s lactose-free?
- Cats for Senior Citizens
Who Can’t Afford Them;
A Halloween Tail.
- Aspects of feline anatomy
that help explain their grace
- Cats on a Shoestring
- Cats immune to catnip’s charms may enjoy silver vine.
- Antibiotics Losing Their Effectiveness in Cats, Too
- Respect Your Cat’s Sense of Smell
- Awareness of your pet’s keen ability to detect different odors in your home will guide you in protecting her sense of security.
- Dear Doctor: Grooming the hand that feeds him; Sleep to the beat.
- Have You Tried Warming the Food?
- Fostering a Cat When You Already Have One
- It’s Happy Cat Month. How Will You Let Your Cat Know?
- Help For the Velcro Cat (and You!)
- How Not to Diagnose a Food Allergy
- The Way Cats Mourn When a Fellow Cat Dies
- Cat’s Tooth Resorbing?
- If Your Cat’s Pancreas Starts Digesting Itself
- Diagnosing — and treating — pancreatitis
- When One Cat “Bullies” Another
- Ways Not to Modify Your Cat’s Behavior
- Do We See What They See?
- If You Die Before Your Cat
- How Cats Point — If You’re Paying Attention; Illness, in
- Have You Been Practicing Proper Pet Food Hygiene?
- Is Your Cat Suffering from Oligoanalgesia?
- Vaccine Anxiety Overblown
- Removing a Nasal Polyp
- What’s a Veterinary Technician?
- Dear Doctor
- Freeze-Dried Cat Food: Think Twice; How to Bathe Your Cat
in the Sink.
- Hot-Weather Hazards Even for the Entirely Indoor Cat
- 12 Things You Know To Be True About Your Cat — But Aren’t
- Easy Ways to Improve Your Older Cat’s Quality of Life
- Fruits and Vegetables for Your Carnivorous Cat?
- The cat attacks me “out of nowhere”; Cat is awfully thirsty
- Does Your Cat Have ADHD?
- It’s Not Out Of Spite
- Allergic to Love
- Are the Cats in Your Home Part of the Same Social Group?
- Where Will You Take Your Cat In an Off-Hours Emergency?
- Keeping Your Cat Safe From Burns