Managing Cat Aggression
Cats can be aggressive. And this behavior can occur quickly and unexpectedly. Understanding your cat’s body signals and behavior triggers is the key in redirection or avoidance of the unwanted conduct all together.
Brought to you from the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, in this new ebook from Catnip, Managing Cat Aggression, you’ll learn:
- The difference between playful aggression and serious aggression
- Why you should be careful when rubbing your cat’s stomach
- When aggression is an indication of illness
- How to treat a wound if you do get bit by your cat
- Ways to keep the peace when aggressive behavior strikes in a multi-cat household
Get up-to-speed on your cat’s body’s language so you can redirect her aggression and keep the attacks and fights to a minimum. Listen to what your cat is saying with her eyes, ears, back, voice and tail. You – and your cat – will be happier.
Order your downloadable ebook of Managing Cat Aggression today!
To download your ebook purchase "Click Here" to log in.
Don't know or forgot your password? "Click Here"